Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today's funnies!

Sam got up at 6:40 this morning so I went up stairs turned on a movie and went back to bed. Them Abby came in an hour later or so and she wanted someone to go up stairs with her. I told her Sam was up there so she went up. A little while later Stu and I went up stairs and Abby says to us, "I had to babysit Sam while you guys where sleeping and I'm tired of him!" Stu and I busted out laughing and Stu say, "Sounds a lot like you... I've had the kids all day and I'm tired of them." That's why it was so funny!

Now Sam... He is walking down the stairs and wines, "These stairs are too big I need smaller ones." Granted he goes down those stairs a million times a day. 

Abby and Sam found our little duck toilet downstairs and they brought it up and cause Abby says Sam wants to potty train. Them they take it in the bathroom and a little while later they both come out and Abby says, "Sam sat on the duck toilet and went potty in his diaper so I put a new one on." Sam comes walking out with a very loose fitting diaper. It was pretty funny!

No comments: