It has been a great Mother's day. We started the day by going to Simon's baby blessing. Then enjoyed a yummy lunch here with Michele, Dan and family and Grandpa and Grandma. My favorite part of my day was my gift from Abby. (Pictured below). She gave me a darling card that she had made at preschool and a bookmark with her picture on it. Also, inside the card was this little note. If you read it you will see that I have some hidden talents that even I don't know about... Such as sewing dresses and dolls, making m and m cookies, and I know a lot about tigers. I just thought that was too funny. I love her to pieces. A few weeks ago she cut her dress with scissors and I fixed it by just cutting it more. Maybe that's what she meant by sewing dresses. She is such a funny bug.
The front and back of Abby's Card
Loves from Abby!
The inside of her card.
My card from Stu! I love him so much. What would my life be with out him and my two beautiful children. I also want to say how much I love my mom and thank you for all she has done for me and all the sacrifices she has made for me through out her life. I love you mom!
After playing outside they were pretty dirty. I had to snap a pic of the two of them trying to drink out of the tap at the same time.
I love being their mommy!



No comments:
Post a Comment