Once again Dr. Gustin said Sam is a big boy! Always above the 90th percentile. Here are his stats:
Height:34.25 inches 92%
Weight:30.64 lbs 93%
Head circumference:18.5 inches 89%
She was concerned he had petechiae on his chest so we had to go get some lab work done. That was a joke! I don't know who cried more, Abby went she saw them stick him or Sam because he got stuck twice. Abby was just screaming which made Sam cry even more. Always an adventure! At least he got a Thomas sticker! Thank goodness everything was just fine. Dr. Gustin called and said his platelet count was as robust as Sam. Nothing about Sam is small.
What would we do with out mister Sam. He is such a happy squirt most of the time. Though lately he has started throwing more tantrums. Starting the twos early I guess.
He loves trains and his second love are trucks. Must be a boy! I love watching him push trains around and saying, tunnul? (tunnel) It always sounds like a question when he says it. Chairs are tunnels, my legs are tunnels. Everything is a track too.
He still eats pretty much the same things I posted in his 15 month post. Hasn't changed much in that department. Other than maybe liking more kinds if treats and he loves toast. ( ;
He has learned to count. He says, two, thirteen, fourteen. Yep my kid can count to fourteen at 18 months. When I give him his vitamins, which he loves he always counts them out for me like that. He just makes me happy. He can repeat anything you say. He can say some short sentences like, where daddy go? (He is such a daddy's boy!) The other day I went to get him out of his crib and he handed me his puppy and said, "Puppy, take." Then handed me his lamb and said, "Lamby, take!" Then he put his arms up in the air and said, "Help Ooo!" (help you) I love that when ever he needs help with anything he always says, "Help Ooo." He has finally mastered the k sound this passed week. Now he says Mickey with the ck very pronounced and bink with the k very pronounced too. He knows all his animal sounds too. If he sees a picture if any animal he will make its sound down to the fish says, blurp, blurp.
He still loves to go, go! He would be happy just out and about all day or being outside. He is a pretty awesome shopper. I've taken him shopping a couple times in the passed couple weeks and he just chills in his stroller. Ever since he turned 18 months I think he hasn't been (quite) as busy and definitely less destructive. Thank goodness.
I just love his mannerisms. I don't know how to explain when I'm try to say but I just love how he walks and talks and the things he does with his arms. He is just a funny kid.
His favorite shows to watch are: Thomas (tommy), Team Umizoomi (zoomi) and Chuggington. He loves tv.
He also loves moosic (music). He loves the ipod to be on and if it is a song he liked he with yell, "again!" when it ends. Sometimes he will even do a little dance for us or sing along. I love at church when he points out there is music when the organ starts playing a hymn. Then sometimes he will sing along and it it the funniest thing. He kind of sounds like a dog howling.
He still loves anything soft, blankets, clothes, stuffed animals, pillows. If bit is soft Sam will find it and nuggle (snuggle) it. I love nuggling with him. He is my snuggler.
I want him to stay this age forever except for the times he throws cereal every where or other naughty things like that. We live our Sammy!
Monday, April 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment