Sunday, February 10, 2013

Who's Kids Are These...

Stu was on call today so I took the kids to my parents ward. I just didn't feel like doing it alone today. Well, the kids were awesome during church. I had two people tell me how well behaved my kids are. I don't know who's kids I had at church today but I don't think they were mine. ( : Then we got home from church and they both just played by them selves for an hour and a half. It was so nice. Maybe Stu she leave in Sundays more often. Oh ya and this morning Abby got herself dressed shoes on and buckled and got her sweater on all by herself. The last few weeks we have been so late because Abby has thrown a tantrum because she doesn't want to get dressed and getting her shoes on is usually another huge ordeal. I'm just enjoying every minute. Now Sammy is napping and Abby and I are enjoying the new Tinker bell movie.

No comments: