Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trip for Two!

Stu and I were able to enjoy 3 days in Las Vegas by ourselves, No KIDS!!!  Thanks Mark and Lafaunda!  We had such a great time.  I think we pretty much ate our way through Treasure Island.  We got two free buffets at TI and a buy one get one free buffet there also.  We did a dinner and a breakfast buffet.  They were both so good.  The creme Brulee was so amazing!  I ate two, or maybe three.  We watch a lot of Hero's, went swimming, went to the gym one morning, walked down the Strip.  One of our favorite things was "Ross" Vegas.  It was the biggest Ross we have ever been in.  We ate at P.F. Changs one night.  It was so yummy as usual!  We had so much fun!  I can't wait until we can do it again one day!

I gambled a buck and won 4.  Then Stu tried and lost a buck! ( ;
 
The Venetian



The Bellagio
 


M and M World
 

Waiting at P.F. Changes


Banana Spring Rolls!
 
Yep I would have licked the plate if I could have!

Bye Treasure Island!

No comments: