| My little lady turned 3 today! I can't believe it has been three years since Abby was born! Where does time go! I just love my little princess. She had so much fun today! She woke up and didn't even come find me she just ran right up stairs looking for Daddy, I think she was so excited about what was going to happen today! She saw the Ariel Happy Birthday banner on the wall and the stars dangling from the ceiling and you could just see the excitement in her eyes. She looked and me and said, "I love that Ariel thing and the stars." We had a little Ariel Princess birthday party with some of our med school friends. It was so much fun! Abby had a hard time at the beginning because she wanted to open her presents, but after we did that she just played and had a great time with all her little friends. It is so nice to have such good friends that all have little ones around the same age as mine. All of us women got to just sit and chat while all of the kids played. A big thanks to my mom for helping out and for playing with the kids for a bit so I could enjoys the party too! It could not have been more fun! Thanks to everyone who came and made this a special day for Abby! And... the festivities continue tomorrow! We love you Abby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment