Monday, April 16, 2012
Perfect Afternoon and the things Abby Says!
Today Stu met me and the kids for a lunch picnic at the park. It was so fun! Thank you babe for taking time out of your busy schedule to come hang out with us. It meant a lot to me and Abby was so excited! While Abby was on the swing and she said to me... Don't get to close to me or I will hit you with my dangerous head, it has hair on it! Some times the things she says are so random, but I love it! When I was taking her to bed tonight I don't remember why I said this, but I said, "blanky, blanky, boo!" She starts laughing and said, "You said Poo." I said, No, I said boo," and she said, "No, you said poo."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment