Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Abby is going to have a baby...
Brother! Or a Bruber as she calls it. We went to the doctor today for my 14 week check up and all looks good. Having Dr. Grandpa is so great he just talked to the ultrasonographer and asked if she would take a quick peek. I dint know if we were going to find out, he was being so shy, but suddenly a hand went down in that area (such a boy) and we could see as clear as day what we were going to have. As of right now he looks nice and healthy, got two kidneys, a bladder, spine and brain look good. It is always a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! Totally jealous how early you get to find out!
AHH! YAY, hurray!!
Yay for one of each now! So different, and so fun! Congrats! Derek told me yesterday and I just laughed because Stuart told Derek before I could find out from you, which doesn't usually happen with how busy they are with school. ;)
YAY! Congrats Jane. That is so exciting. You will shortly have one of each, and that is awesome!
I sure hope to see you soon!
xoxo
Congrats! So exciting!!
yeah!!! boys are the best. I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!
Hooray!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
How exciting!! Congrats, hope you're feeling well!
How fun! I am totally jealous that you know already. I have to wait another week and a half! ....about taking the binky away I have started only letting her have it for sleeping. She knows it stays in her crib. Eventually I think I will cut the tips off and tell her they are broken (I hear that works well) good luck to both of us :)
yay congrats! That's definitely a boy!! :)
Awesome!! So fun for you guys! congrats!
Congrats Jane, that is awesome that you will have one of each. I must admit...I LOVE the boys! That is so cool that Dr. C is your doctor, I have loved having him for all 3 of my boys!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment