Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Abby's First Experience at the Symphony




We took Abby to the see the Lolly Pops Symphony last Saturday. We got there just in time, sat in our seats and Stu ask me is she poopy. I take a whiff and boy was she poopy. I pick her up and it was on her pants too. So I go running off the the bathroom and of course Abravenel Hall doesn't have a changing table. So there I am changing a diarrhea diaper that is all over the place and I reach into the diaper bag and there are no wipes. I never leave the house without wipes. Abby must have taken them out. (I found them in my bedroom when we got home.) Thank goodness there were plenty of paper towels. I felt so bad for her, there she was on hard cold granite, with a horrible diaper rash and I am wiping her bum with cold wet paper towels. I just took off her pants and she finished the symphony in her dress and a diaper. She seemed to enjoy the symphony, especially runny up and down the aisle with her cousin Josh that is about her age. Thanks goodness it was a kids symphony.

No comments: