Abby is such a sweet heart. She is such a happy baby. She is rarely grumpy, just when she is tired. I am so thankful for such a good baby. Abby is such a good eater. She love all baby food and loves any real food we give her. She still loves her puffs and has moved on to Cheerios. On Sunday I gave her a stalk of broccoli and she just went to town, then yesterday I gave her asparagus and she ate that too. She loves to be in her high chair. She has figured out that if she rocks back and forth she can roll her high chair forward. Today she moved from the wall to the island which is about 4ft to get a piece of paper on the island. She no longer likes to be confined in her saucer, she would rather be sitting on the floor where she can scoot and roll and get into things. She like it when I put her in front of one of the baskets in her room and she can tip it over and pull things out of it. From sitting she pulls herself into almost a crawling position with one leg stuck under her, but when she gets that leg unstuck she belly flops. I give her a couple more weeks and she will be crawling. She is amazing little sleeper. We put her down for bed around 7 and she will sleep until 8 or 9 the next morning. Sometimes she will wake up between 10-12 but she just needs a little love and she will go right back to sleep. Last night I went into her room to make sure she was covered before we when to bed and she started to stir. I didn't want her to see me so I ducked down next to her crib and I heard her fishing around. She found her binky put it in her mouth and went back to sleep. Then a little later she was started winning, I waited a minute then went in to her room and she had turned on her mobile, put in her binky and drifted back off to sleep. So self sufficient! She likes her blankie over her face when she sleeps. It is so funny, when we put her in her crib for naps or at night she pulls the corner of the blanket over her face. I finally snapped a picture of it. She loves to pull the wipes out of the container and then eat them. The whole time I am trying to change her diaper she rolls around and tries to pull the wipes out. She is not okay with me handing her a wipe she has to pull it out herself. Every once in a while after Stu or I give her kisses on her cheek she will give us kisses back somewhere on our face. It is pretty cute. I love all the sounds she makes. That cute little motor boat sound, (when she puts her lips together and blows). My favorite is when she giggles and talks. Any time we play peak-a-boo or run up to her she just squeals and giggles. I just have to giggle too. I just love my little munchkin.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Abby at eight months.
Abby is such a sweet heart. She is such a happy baby. She is rarely grumpy, just when she is tired. I am so thankful for such a good baby. Abby is such a good eater. She love all baby food and loves any real food we give her. She still loves her puffs and has moved on to Cheerios. On Sunday I gave her a stalk of broccoli and she just went to town, then yesterday I gave her asparagus and she ate that too. She loves to be in her high chair. She has figured out that if she rocks back and forth she can roll her high chair forward. Today she moved from the wall to the island which is about 4ft to get a piece of paper on the island. She no longer likes to be confined in her saucer, she would rather be sitting on the floor where she can scoot and roll and get into things. She like it when I put her in front of one of the baskets in her room and she can tip it over and pull things out of it. From sitting she pulls herself into almost a crawling position with one leg stuck under her, but when she gets that leg unstuck she belly flops. I give her a couple more weeks and she will be crawling. She is amazing little sleeper. We put her down for bed around 7 and she will sleep until 8 or 9 the next morning. Sometimes she will wake up between 10-12 but she just needs a little love and she will go right back to sleep. Last night I went into her room to make sure she was covered before we when to bed and she started to stir. I didn't want her to see me so I ducked down next to her crib and I heard her fishing around. She found her binky put it in her mouth and went back to sleep. Then a little later she was started winning, I waited a minute then went in to her room and she had turned on her mobile, put in her binky and drifted back off to sleep. So self sufficient! She likes her blankie over her face when she sleeps. It is so funny, when we put her in her crib for naps or at night she pulls the corner of the blanket over her face. I finally snapped a picture of it. She loves to pull the wipes out of the container and then eat them. The whole time I am trying to change her diaper she rolls around and tries to pull the wipes out. She is not okay with me handing her a wipe she has to pull it out herself. Every once in a while after Stu or I give her kisses on her cheek she will give us kisses back somewhere on our face. It is pretty cute. I love all the sounds she makes. That cute little motor boat sound, (when she puts her lips together and blows). My favorite is when she giggles and talks. Any time we play peak-a-boo or run up to her she just squeals and giggles. I just have to giggle too. I just love my little munchkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Darling!! Love the stories. A good eater, a good sleeper, and you're right -- so self-sufficient! That is cute and funny about the paper on the island and the going back to sleep. I need to see her again.
She is so cute! You are lucky, sleep is so wonderful!
Post a Comment