Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun Firsts!



Abby had her first solid food tonight, Apple Sauce. At first she seemed to really like it, then after a while she started to give us a bitter beer face and kind of shivered. It was pretty funny. She would open her mouth every time the spoon started coming her way, so she didn't mind it too much. Here are some pics!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! It's so nice when they can finally start eating!

And what a rude guy! Who says stuff like that out loud?

Jane Durham said...

I wish someone would tell me I was feeding my baby too much, so don't worry! cute little gal!

Christine said...

Loving those blue eye!

blair and maisy said...

Mmmm mmmm applesauce, and hopefully lasagna for dinner... I hope you told that guy in the elevator your opinion on him too.

Meg said...

I love big babies more than anything and we are hoping we get one:0) They seem to be so much happier! She is daring Jane. It was fun to see you at Babies R Us the other day.