Stuart ~ Jane ~ Abigail ~ Samuel
ha ha, Kaya has the same outfit! Her Grandma bought it for her too :)
Oh, that is so cute. I can't believe she's grown already. It goes so fast. Enjoy it! Happy (early) Halloween!
She is such a good mix of the two of you!
Ok so Molly has the same saying on her jammies, but they're a bit different with polka dots! Cute!
so cute!! i saw you guys at Stake Conference a few weeks ago. But we left early, or else I would have stopped to say hello!!!
she is so cute! email me your email at maerew at gmail.com
p.s. I think I have seen that Christine girl who left a comment at our Institute here in Charlottesville, does she live here?? She must be in the other ward.
Adorable!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ha ha, Kaya has the same outfit! Her Grandma bought it for her too :)
Oh, that is so cute. I can't believe she's grown already. It goes so fast. Enjoy it! Happy (early) Halloween!
She is such a good mix of the two of you!
Ok so Molly has the same saying on her jammies, but they're a bit different with polka dots! Cute!
so cute!! i saw you guys at Stake Conference a few weeks ago. But we left early, or else I would have stopped to say hello!!!
she is so cute! email me your email at maerew at gmail.com
p.s. I think I have seen that Christine girl who left a comment at our Institute here in Charlottesville, does she live here?? She must be in the other ward.
Adorable!
Post a Comment