Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abby's Blessing

Today we blessed our little Abby! It was a perfect day! Stuart did a beautiful job with the blessing. She is a lucky little girl to have such a great Daddy! Abby looked so beautiful all dolled up in her dress. Stu's Mom said to him this morning after getting her all ready, "Just wait until her first Prom." Here are some pictures.

My Parents

Stu's Parents

Some of the our Family that came. Thanks you all for you love and support!




The Photo shoot begins!

(and this is only a few of the pictures)







Abby's little booties that Stu's Grandma Annie made.

Abby and Grandma Jo

Abby and Grandma LaFaunda

Abby and Grandpa Mark

9 comments:

Whitney said...

it looks like you guys have been having a blast! Sweet Abby is so darling! Her blessing outfit is beautiful. oh and I love your hair cut!

The Preece Family said...

What a happy day for you guys! Abby looked beautiful (no surprise!) --- and, I love your hair! :)

Nicole said...

So sweet! The blessing was beautiful and she looked beautiful as well! And I love your shirt! So cute! Glad it was a nice day.

Brandi said...

She is a doll! Love her little booties!

Lori Wyatt said...

She is so sweet and smiley! What a special day :) I'm really jealous you went to Disneyland. I haven't been since cheer nationals! Haha!

abfranco said...

Oh, how beautiful--wish we could've been there. Love you guys!

Dallin and Trisha said...

You have such a beautiful little girl! She is adorable in her blessing dress!

Danielle and Chase said...

Your little Abby is so adorable and her blessing dress is beautiful! I love your blog... you have such a cute family!

Becky said...

Aw, how precious. I bet it was such a special day! I'm so excited to have a little girl and put her in a beautiful blessing dress.