Thursday, April 2, 2009

I changed my mind!

I don't know if I changed my mind or if I can't make up my mind! Stu and I picked out the crib above first. I fell in love with it and showed everyone, now I am having second thoughts. I think I want a more classic looking crib, so I found the one below. I love this one even more! What do you all think? The other good thing about the second crib is it is cheaper and has a matching dresser. We wouldn't have to go and find one to match.




7 comments:

Jess said...

Ohhh .... I like the second one better!!

Whitney said...

I like the second one! I love the rich chocolate color!

Nicole said...

They're both cute! I don't think you can go wrong either way! But hey, if the second has a matching dresser, go with that!

Karen said...

They are both cute...but if the second is cheaper and you like it more the choice is easy! :)

Larson Family said...

Second!

Brooke said...

Number two for sure I like the curves!

Jodi said...

I like the second one, it is more classic. I think you made a good choice. When are you having showers for this baby, I would love to come to one. Miss you.