Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No more school!

I will be DONE with school this week, six and a 1/2 years under my belt and... I got a job! YAHOO! After many months of looking for a job opening I finally found one. I am going to officially be an MRI Tech at the University of Utah Hospital.

7 comments:

Lori Wyatt said...

Yay Jane! Congrats on being done and topping it off with an official job. Doesn't it feel great?! I knew you would find a job somewhere :)

Nanette said...

Congrats!! Isn't that the best feeling?!?!

Karen said...

YAY you are done! And congrats on finding a job. That's pretty awesome! You'll have to do something to celebrate now!

blair and maisy said...

Way to go Jane :)

Holly said...

Whoop whoop! Way to go!!

Nicole said...

Hooray! Nice work. YOu totally deserved to find an awesome job.

Becky said...

That's so great, Jane. Life is going pretty well, it sounds like!