Just wanted to let you all know that baby Curtis is on the way! I am due July 7th. We are very excited! We went to our first Doctors visit today, (with Dr. Grandpa Curtis) and got to hear the little heart beat. Now it seems more real and I have not just had the flu for 4 weeks.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



25 comments:
congrats jane!! what a fun step in life!!
YAY!!!! Congratulations! Just move down to California and our little ones can be best buddies! Hope you feel better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS! for both the baby AND the job. Life looks busy for you.
SO I just read off of Meghan's blog that Paco was put to sleep? What? When did this happen? I am devastated.
I am so excited for you, you will be a great parent!!! Man July will be here before you know it!!!
Congratulations that is so exciting!!!
Jane, I'm so excited for you guys! Also I hope so much that you end up coming to the U of C for Medical school. We will be here one more year after this summer. Oh I would love to have you here. I am planning on going to the Christmas party -- we should try to go together. I can't wait to see you!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You will honestly love being a mom! It's the best thing ever! Hopefully your morning sickness doesn't last too long. Sorry you have to deal with that! Oh man, I really am so excited for you!
Congrats! You guys will be such amazing parents!!
Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS!!! Being a mom is the best I am so excited for you!
awesome!!! we are so excited for you!! you will be the best parents!! wahoo!!!
Congrats!!! how exciting!
WHAT??!!! Why didn't you tell me at the ward party silly? Or when I talked to you today?!! Congrats! How exciting!!
Alright!! Congrats!
Yea! I'm so excited for you guys, I hope you get feeling better!
YEAH!!! No our little ones can PLAY!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you!! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Look at all your fun and good news! Hope you haven't been too sick! Tell Stuart good job! haha!
The real thing this time, no joke on the blog?! I'm so so so happy for you!!! Congrats. You'll be a wonderful mom.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You are going to love being a mom!
Congrats Jane & Stu!!! That is so exciting!
Congrats! I hope everything goes well for your pregnancy and birth.
Hey Jane- I found your blog a while ago and left you a comment, so hope you don't mind me coming back to visit. Anyway, CONGRATS! You will make such a great Mommy!
-Trisha
Congratulations! You are going to be the best mom :)
Yeah!!! That's so exciting!! Congrats!!!! Sorry I'm a little behind on the comment - but I haven't been a good blogger lately! I am so happy for you guys - how are you feeling?? Oooh, and I can't wait to find out what you're having so I can start shopping! :) We seriously need to do lunch sometime. When can you do it?
PS - How's med school stuff going for Stuart?
Post a Comment