It's all over!
Last weekend Stu his sister Michele did the Lake Powell Triathlon. They both did really well. Stu had not trained at all for it. He usually swims a couple times a week at the Sports Mall, but that was the extent of his training. He did the Spud Man Triathlon a few years ago and that is the last time he ran. His goal was to finish in under three hour and he did it! He was 3rd in his age division in swimming and 13th in biking and running. Not to bad for not training. Michele did the sprint distance and got 3rd overall in her age division.



10 comments:
yes they are sexy! thanks for stripping!
Congrats! What an accomplishment!
Since Michele doesn't brag about her triathlon glories on her own blog, I had to check her out in her wetsuit here and all I can say is . . . HOT!
and Stuart looks pretty good too. Very impressed with the whole triathlon thing.
Looks fun. Good job guys.
Wahoo! What a supportive wife you are!
Wow, go Stuart!!
wow thats so impressive!! good for stef and michele!! those pictures make me wish it was summer again and we were in Powell right now!!
Squishy! I just got all caught up on your life. You moved? Good idea to save some $$$$. Hopefully I will see you at some soccer games soon!
Good for Stu
Of course Stuart didn't have to train for it! I wanna know more about this Lake Powell triathlon, Tim and I want to do one (but we'll definitely have to train for it).
Post a Comment