Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My New Calling!
Well, we have been in our ward since June and I finally got a calling! Not that I was complaining! Stuart and I almost started laughing when they ask me to be the Assistant den mother in cub scouts. I think its cubs. I don't know. I know nothing about scouts. I grew up in a family of girls. I'm almost as girly as they come. I had to ask what they did and how old the boys were. When they announced it in Sacrament Meeting my Mother-in-law had not heard the news yet and she busted out laughing. It should be fun though. I really like the den mother, Rebecca Tangren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
way to go jane!
You are going to be VERY busy!!! How are things?? Anything exciting these days?
What a new experience! :) I'm sure you'll be awesome, though it is a little hard to imagine you hanging with the boys...
okay, seriously? That is hilarious.
That is fun, I am sure you will be great fun for the boy! How is the MRI program, I miss you and hope you are doing well. Keep updating the blog!
Jane I have to say that is so funny! Good Luck with them wild ones!
You'll be great!
Ha ha that's gonna be so much fun! I'm glad you found my blog! Ya I had to explain my story to everyone that was waiting to hear about my ultrasound!! Oh well...they'll have to wait til tomorrow!
HAHAHA!! Awesome Jane! You will be so cute in there!!
HAHAHA!! Awesome Jane! You will be so cute in there!!
ok so i feel so bad for not returning your call!!! I have been so busy and totally spaced it!!First.. I got those jeans at express!! Second.. we need to hang out especially since you guys are so close to us!!!
Post a Comment