Saturday, May 10, 2008

NYC then Disneyland

While Stuart has been stuck at home studying for the MCAT, I have been traveling the world. Well not really the world but both the East and West Coast. For my Aunt Jennifer's Birthday a bunch of the women in the family went to NYC for a few days. We had a blast! We went to the NYC Temple the first day which was absolutely beautiful, then we went to lunch at Tavern on The Green in Central Park, (fun but very expensive) then we went to see Wicked. It is one of my favorite musicals! To finish off the evening we took a limo back to our hotel. The next day my sister Emily and I went to see my friend Megan Fairchild dance in the NYC Ballet. She was gorgeous! Then that night we went to see Mary Poppins. It was amazing too and of course we had to do a little shopping before we left.





My Mom, Alex, Aunt Jennifer, Me, Emily at the Temple.
















All of us at Tavern on the Green. My Aunt Ann, cousin Alex and my Mom, me and my sister Emily.

Our bill at Tavern on the Green!











The Limo Ride!

Me, my sister Emily and my Mom at Mary Poppins!


After I got back from New York I spent a day with Stu then left for California with my sister Emily and her family. We were only there for three days. The first day we spent sometime at the pool then we spend the evening at Fashion Island Mall. At Fashion Island my niece Addie road the Carousel then we went to a pet store and we got to play with cute little puppies. Addie, Hallie and I loved this part. Then we went a children's clothing store and Addie (age 4) wanted a dress so I think she tried on half the dresses in the store. Then next day we spent the day at... DISNEYLAND! We had a great time. Addie was so excited to see the Princesses. We got to meet Sleeping Beauty, Princess Minnie, and Pocahontas. (Whom Addie as not that thrilled to meet, Addie asked her where Cinderella was.)
































Sorry the pictures are all over the place!

5 comments:

blair and maisy said...

Wow! I didn't know you'd been up to all that. I should have tagged along with you guys- it sounded super fun. Blair has just been studying and taking finals everyday.

Becky said...

Wowee! What an exciting life.

Jill said...

Hey I can relate. But you are having so much more fun than I am. Trevor goes to Blair's school and I can't wait for them to be over.
+

Nicole said...

geez, how fun! i have still never been to nyc!

michele said...

i didn't know you'd been up to that either. looks like you had fun!