Well, to night Stu and went to Costco to fill up our cars with gas. We noticed that one of his NEW tires was flat. So we drove over to the Costco tire center and they informed us there was a screw in his tire. While they were fixing it for us we were just chillin in the parking lot. There was a cute little Cocker Spaniel in the back of a truck park a few spots away and I wanted to go see it. As I was walking toward the truck Stu said to me, “Watch out, what if it is ferocious!” I turned and said, “Oh ya, it looks REALLY ferocious.” I kept walking toward the truck and when I got within a foot of the truck the dog almost jumped out and bit my head off. I jump back as fast as I could. It scared the crap out of me. Stu was standing there laughing and some other guy that was taking a smoke break watching this whole thing play out was laughing too. He yelled out, “It looks so sweet.” So that is my funny story for the day. Next time you see a cute, sweet little dog in the back of a truck don’t trust it!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's a wonderful story! LOL! That just made my day.
Post a Comment