Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MRI

I am so excited! I got accepted into the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) program at the U of U. There were 24 applicants and only 6 spots so I was kind of nervous. Too bad I have been counting down the days until I finish my Radiology Tech Program and now I am going back to school.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Jane, that is great you got into the MRI program at the U. I am so happy for you. We will have to celebrate at work on Thursday!

Jess said...

congrats Jane that is awesome!!! I want to see you soon!!!

Becky said...

What a cool thing. You are so good at what you do! Great job.

Jessica said...

Congratulations - that's really cool. Good luck!

The Calder's said...

HEY!!! That is great! Congrats! Well as far as Penn State I am not sure, but hey it is in the same state!! haha Congrats, you are so smart.

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats Jane! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

blair and maisy said...

Congrats Jane, I'm glad we read your blog, so we could find out the good news that you didn't even call to tell us. That's nice that the rad tech program is almost over too. Way to go-pat on the back!

Trav, Brand, Lex & Hunter said...

Yay! I am not surprised they picked you (They need people with "squishy" experience)! Your blog is adorable!