Saturday, April 26, 2008

Harp Recital

My harp recital was today and both of my sisters were unable to attend, so I am posting the video so they can see my performance. It is definitely far from perfect, but it went pretty well! Nerves always get the best of me!

First scroll all the way down to the bottom of our blog to turn off the music so you can her the video. Just push the little pause button in the top left hand corner.



9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wonderful! I loved your song!

the.G.s said...

Wow! That was wonderful Jane. Congrats. I'm amazed at your kind of musical talent.

The Calder's said...

Love it! You are so talented. I wish I was musical, John is so hopefully our kidos will get some...so impressive!

Becky said...

Wish I could have been there. You did a great job!

The Gentry's said...

You are very talented! Mexico looked like it was fun. Take advantage while you are both still "single", to do all the fun stuff you can. I'm sure you hear that all the time though. Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog:)

Karen said...

Impressive! You sure took off with that harp dream of yours! And if that's your harp its beautiful!

Janessa Whatcott said...

You are so good! Way to go for your dreams!

Nicole said...

Jane, so beautiful! Man, you are very talented! Thanks for sharing!

michele said...

way to go jane!